The votes have been tallied and a Cute K.O. Holiday Champion has been crowned!
Congrats to the winners of each match-up! Did your favorites make it to the next round? (Winners in bold)
- Puppy King vs. Go-Go the Pangolin
- Pequeño Piñata vs. Tiny House
- Toots the Bus Driver vs. Britta Butcher
- Tiny Vampire vs. Sparkles the Phoenix
- Charley Cactus vs. Fries-With-That
- Respectable Nurse vs. The Candlestick Maker
- Smol Wizard vs. The Littlest Mermaid
- Sir Oinkers the Space Pig vs. Kitty Minkins
- Timothy the Funeral Director vs. Nancy the Doddering Gardener
- Baby Yeti vs. Barky (Cerberus)
- Lil’ Loaf the Sloth vs. Babysnakes
- Grandpa Breadstick vs. Baby Cupcake
- Tato the Gnome vs. Fat Unicorn
- Markus the Sharkus vs. Honeybear
- The City Bus vs. Rock (the Rock)
- Harriet, Amateur Sleuth vs. Baker Steve
AND we’ve got new challengers ready to throw down the cuteness! Round Two’s contestants include:
- Fantastic Fauna: Floaty Otter / Rowdy Red Panda / Antonio el Tigre / Sam Goatsly
- Niedlichkeit(en): Emmie Biscuits / Pink Eraser / Lady McSpouts / Happy Poo
- Just Regular Type: Petey Reporter / Chad Next Door / Stacey the Cool Mom / Janitor Frank
- Charming Creatures: Fancy Frank(enstein’s Creature) / Lil’ Kraken / Dinky Dragon / Lady Centauress
Click for a printable version to play along! >> Champions Bracket
Here’s another Lincoln drawing from a few years ago:
If you can’t read my tiny handwriting, it says:
Abe Lincoln actually looked a lot like this. Who else would be able to free the slaves single handed-ly and wrestle a 7 foot bear at the same time? Damn straight.
America has never been a place for sissies.
Fabulous. If you think this is weird, just wait until tomorrow!